Fill your Hot Toddy Camp Kit with liquor. While it's great with any liquor, we like whiskey, bourbon, or rum. Refrigerate for three days to infuse, then strain into another container. Makes eight cocktails.
Mix it Hot
- 1.5 oz. bourbon infused Hot Toddy, strained
- 1 cup of hot tea or apple cider
Add a strained shot of bourbon to a warm cup of your favorite hot tea or hot apple cider.
Mix it Cold
- 2 oz. bourbon infused Hot Toddy, strained
- 1.5 oz. cold-pressed apple cider
Combine into a shaker with ice and strain into your favorite tall glass filled with ice.
- 1.5 oz. strained shot
- Cup of hot or cold apple cider
Infuse Hot Toddy Camp Craft Cocktails with hot water and allow to cool. Add 1.5 oz. to a cup of hot apple cider. Shelf life: 1 year.